The GreenBlue Urban RootSpace® system is essentially a soil support system designed for maximum soil and rooting volume while being ‘utility friendly’ and boasting industry-leading strength characteristics.
In 2001, GreenBlue Urban brought the world’s first purpose-made commercial soil cell for urban tree planting to the market. Since that time, thousands of trees have benefited and continue to benefit from access to uncompacted soil volumes beneath heavily engineered pavements and roadways.
RootSpace® is the next generation soil protection product, developed by GreenBlue Urban to reduce cost, cut down installation time, and incorporate industry-leading soil aeration methodology – a vital and often overlooked component in tree pit design.
- Rated for Maximum Vehicular Traffic with Minimal Surface
- Made from 100% Recycled Plastic
- Assembled as Interlocking Matrix or Independent Modules
- Open Structure for Easy Utility Integration
- Unique Airflow Lid for Soil Aeration
- 600mm (24″) and 400mm (16″) Heights Allow for a Variety of Tree Pit Depths
- Integrates with other ArborSystem Products
- Interlocking recycled material panels give huge strength
- Open structure – fast filling and class leading soil void ratio – more soil for the tree
- Fast installation reduces labour costs
- Less plastic – reduces costs
- Unique patented Airflow lid – encourages movement of air allowing the soil to breathe
- Excellent space provision for integrating utilities
- Lid designed to allow fast re-excavation for utility emergencies
- Open lattice – high strength but maximum soil space
|GBURAC600A||RootSpace 600 Upright||600mm||500mm||90mm||260kpa|
|GBURAC500A||RootSpace Airflow Lid||75mm||500mm||500mm|
|GBURSP65A||RootSpace 600 Infill||585mm||310mm||40mm|
|GBURAC400B||RootSpace 400 Upright||435mm||493mm||75mm||410kpa|
|GBURAC500B||RootSpace Airflow Lid||75mm||500mm||500mm|
|GBURSP45PB||RootSpace 400 Infill||327mm||334mm||40mm|