ArborVent 150 is a 6″ heavy-duty cast irrigation and aeration inlet for heavily trafficked hardscape areas. It connects to the RootSpace Airdeck, providing long-term soil health and fertility by facilitating high volumes of nutrients such as water and oxygen to reach the tree rooting area within the soil matrix while allowing organic gasses to escape – all critical factors in tree welfare.
For long-term root irrigation and aeration in paved surfaces, the ArborVent 150 provides a permanent access point for installing in paving. The system links the RootSpace Airdeck to allow irrigation and aeration throughout the soil profile and enabling air exchange in the root zone. The heavy-duty cast inlet has a lift and swing lid intended for easy access for cleaning and inspection, and has the capacity to withstand heavy vehicular overrun, including from street sweepers.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum/bronze inlet withstands high loads
- Cast aluminum/bronze vent lid permanently attached to inlet by stainless steel fitting
- Lid lifts and swings to one side for fast irrigation
- Can be used in conjunction with ArboResin porous bound gravel
- Flush finish ensures no trip hazard
|Code||Length||Diameter||Inlet (Stainless Steel)||Weight|
|RRARBV1D||10 ft (3m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4″ (100mm x 100mm)||2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|RRARBV2D||16.5 ft (5m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4″ (100mm x 100mm)||3.5 lbs (1.5 kg)|
|RRARBV3D||26 ft (8m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4″ (100mm x 100mm)||5 lbs (2.2 kg)|