When To Use Our Heavy Duty Plant Climbing Brackets
Range of heavy duty brackets which can accommodate a range of different width bars and longer vertical lengths. Provides a variation to enhance your planting scheme.
Series 120 – For softening of warehouse cladding.
Series 124 – Multiple cable guides suspended between two residential buildings.
Series 134 – Large facades require larger spaces to keep the appearance in proportion.
Talk to a GreenBlue Urban technician today who will help guide you through which product is suitable for your project.
- Manufactured from marine grade stainless steel and are enhanced by their brushed steel finish.
- Versatile brackets with supporting disks – for medium to large climbers.
- Integrated cable tracking means plants can entwine around the cable – subsequent secondary growth can displace the straight cable allowing for greater support.
- M10 connecting thread can be attached to almost any wall surface including insulated walls.
- Greater lateral forces can be sustained and uneven wall surfaces accommodated due to the patented concave 5.0mm thick welded baseplate design and double point anchoring.
- Slide mounting joining plate between brackets – for ease of installation.
- Ease of installation and alignment with hidden wall fixings.
- Simplicity of wire tensioning with grub screw end cap.
- Wall fixings included with the bracket kits.
|Bracket Type||Stand off from wall||Distance between brackets||Number of wires||Number of brackets||Bar length|
|Series 120||47mm||3.0m – 4.0m||1-11||1-3||70mm-1410mm|
|Series 124||90mm||3.0m – 4.0m||1-11||1-3||70mm-1410mm|
|Series 134||180mm||3.0m – 4.0m||1-11||1-3||70mm-1410mm|
Please contact our sales team for further details and product codes.