Why Use Our Vertical Planting System?
When space is not available for tree planting – vertical planting systems can provide perfect softening of urban environments. Our heavy duty twin anchored support bracket is perfect for use with large woody climbers and offers space-saving and long-lasting greener solutions for urban projects.
GreenBlue offer superior technical advice and support to enable you to achieve your urban planting vision.
Talk to a GreenBlue Urban technician today who will help guide you through which product is suitable for your project.
- Manufactured from marine grade stainless steel and boast a filigree effect which is enhanced by the highly polished finish.
- Versatile brackets with supporting disks – for medium to large climbers.
- Integrated cable tracking means plants can entwine around the cable – subsequent secondary growth can displace the straight cable allowing for greater support.
- M10 connecting thread can be attached to almost any wall surface including insulated walls.
- Greater lateral forces can be sustained and uneven wall surfaces accommodated due to the patented concave 5.0mm thick welded base plate design.
- Slide mounting joining plate between brackets – for ease of installation.
- Ease of installation and alignment with hidden wall fixings.
- Simplicity of wire tensioning with grub screw end cap.
- Wall fixings included with the bracket kits.
|GB112M||180mm||3.0m||Resin & Sleeve||Masonry|
|GB112IC||180mm||3.0m||Resin, Anchor Bolt, Insulated spacer & Sealing Ring||Thermal insulation to concrete|
|GB112IM||180mm||3.0m||Resin, Anchor Bolt, Insulated spacer & Sealing Ring||Thermal insulation to Masonry|