Heavy duty twin anchored support bracket – for use with large woody climbers. GreenBlue offer superior technical advice and support to enable you to achieve your urban planting vision.
These brackets are manufactured from marine grade stainless steel and boast a filigree effect which is enhanced by the highly polished finish.
- Versatile brackets with supporting disks – for medium to large climbers.
- Greater lateral forces can be sustained and uneven wall surfaces accommodated due to the patented concave 5.0mm thick welded base plate design.
- Intergrated cable tracking means plants an entwine around the cable – subsequent secondary growth can displace the straight cable allowing for greater support.
- Slide mounting joining plate between brackets – for ease of installation.
- Ease of installation and alignment with hidden wall fixings.
- Simplicity of wire tensioning with grub screw end cap.
- M10 connecting thread can be attached to almost any wall surface including insulated walls.
- Wall fixings included with the bracket kits.
|GB112M||180mm||3.0m||Resin & Sleeve||Masonry|
|GB112IC||180mm||3.0m||Resin, Anchor Bolt, Insulated spacer & Sealing Ring||Thermal insulation to concrete|
|GB112IM||180mm||3.0m||Resin, Anchor Bolt, Insulated spacer & Sealing Ring||Thermal insulation to Masonry|