What Makes The Series 100 Plant Training System So Reliable?
The original support bracket – proved for over 20 years – for use on medium to large size schemes.
A wide span allowing plants to be trained across a lateral planting space.
Excellent provided by heavy-duty welding when preparing heavier plants.
Talk to a GreenBlue Urban technician today who will help guide you through which product is suitable for your project.
- Manufactured from marine grade stainless steel and are enhanced by their brushed steel finish.
- Support bracket and joint sealing ring un situ on 16cm thermal installation for complete façade coverage.
- Versatile brackets with supporting disks – for medium to large climbers.
- Installation on insulated walls can be carried out effectively with the special support system.
- Greater lateral forces can be sustained and uneven wall surfaces accommodated due to the patented concave 5.0mm thick welded baseplate design and double point anchoring.
- Ease of installation and alignment with hidden wall fixings.
- The simplicity of interim wire tensioning with grub screw end cap.
- Wall fixings included with the bracket kits.
|Code||Stand off from wall||Distance between brackets||Fixing Type||Wall Type for fixing|
|GB100W/ GB180W||90mm / 180mm||3.0m||Screw||Wood|
|GB100C/ GB180C||90mm / 180mm||3.0m||Resin||Concrete|
|GB100M/ GB180M||90mm / 180mm||3.0m||Resin & Sleeve||Masonry|
|GB100IC/ GB180IC||90mm / 180mm||3.0m||Resin, Anchor Bolt, Insulated spacer & Sealing Ring||Thermal insulation to concrete|
|GB100IM/ GB180IM||90mm||3.0||Resin, Anchor Bolt, Insulated spacer & Sealing Ring||Thermal insulation to Masonry|