GreenBlue’s RootRain Hydrogrille irrigation system maintain long term soil health and fertility by facilitating high volumes of water and oxygen to reach the tree rooting area directly. This is critical for trees particularly in the first few years of its life in the new tree pit.
The Hydrogrille is designed specifically as the primary root-ball irrigation system, securely twist-locking into GreenBlue’s range of cast iron tree grilles, and being a heavy-duty cast aluminium structure is perfect for heavily trafficked hardscape areas.
- Heavy duty aluminium inlet withstands high loads inc. street sweepers
- Lid lifts and swings to one side for fast irrigation & maintenance
- Flush finish ensures no trip hazard
- Twist-locks securely into GreenBlue cast iron tree grilles
- Unique integral self-cleaning mechanism
- Constant gaseous exchange for soil health
- Critical for tree survival and longevity
- High quality robust construction for durability during construction and throughout working life
- No sinking resulting from soil settlement around the tree
|Code||Length||Diameter||Inlet (Stainless Steel)||Weight|
|RRHYDR1A||10 ft (3m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4.5″ (120mm)||2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|RRHYDR2A||16.5 ft (5m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4.5″ (120mm)||3.5 lbs (1.5 kg)|
|RRHYDR3A||26 ft (8m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4.5″ (120mm)||5 lbs (2.2 kg)|