The ArborVent is a heavy-duty cast irrigation inlet for heavily trafficked hardscape areas. The RootRain tree irrigation and aeration system maintains long term soil health and fertility by facilitating high volumes of nutrients such as water and oxygen to reach the tree rooting area directly and allowing toxic gasses to escape – all critical factors in tree welfare.
For long term root plate irrigation and aeration in paved surfaces, the RootRain ArborVent provides a permanent access point for installing in paving. The system links to a 65mm tree and pipe circuit to allowing irrigation and aeration to roots beneath paved surfaces and allow important air exchange in the root zone. The heavy duty cast inlet has a lift and swing lid intended for easy access for cleaning and inspection, and has the capacity to withstand heavy vehicular overrun, including from street sweepers.
- Heavy cast aluminum/bronze inlet withstands high loads
- Cast aluminum/bronze vent lid permanently attached to inlet by stainless steel fitting
- Lid lifts and swings to one side for fast irrigation
- Can be used in conjunction with ArboResin porous bound gravel
- Flush finish ensures no trip hazard
|Length||Diameter||Inlet (Stainless Steel)||Weight|
|10 ft (3m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4″ (100mm x 100mm)||2.5 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|16.5 ft (5m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4″ (100mm x 100mm)||3.5 lbs (1.5 kg)|
|26 ft (8m)||2.5″ (60mm)||4″ (100mm x 100mm)||5 lbs (2.2 kg)|