GreenBlue Urban’s new RootForm is designed to be filled with concrete to form a high strength haunch around the tree.
Many benefits include leaving a perfect base for fixing down tree grilles and preventing compaction of the tree rooting area immediately adjacent to the root ball.
The simple, strong, click together sections are ready for concrete pour in moments and the sectional format means it is suitable for any size tree pit.
RootDirectors naturally encourage deep root growth improving stability and drought balance.
- Modular construction for any sized tree pit
- Recycled HDPE is resistant to puncture, biodegradation, and photodegradation
- 400mm standard depth
- Suitable for inclusion of steel reinforcement if required
- Prevents ‘root girdling’ – a fatal rooting pattern
- Deeper root growth improves drought tolerance, tree stability and longevity
- Guides roots away from areas vulnerable to de-icing salts
- Prevents pavement ‘root heave’ effectively eliminating trip hazards
- Assembled ready for concrete pour in moments
|Product Code||Components||Length||Depth||Tree grille frame size||Components|
|RF4-12A||Complete Set||1200mm||400mm||1200mm square||4x Corner, 4x 500|
|RF4-15A||Complete Set||1500mm||400mm||1500mm square||4x Corner, 4x 300, 4x 500|
|RF4-18A||Complete Set||1800mm||400mm||1800mm square||4x Corner, 8x 300, 4x 500|