Robustly root barrier constructed from recycled plastic, RootDirector comes in a number of sizes to suit different tree species and situations. Effective and easy to install, RootDirectors encourage deeper rooting patterns by diverting early root growth downward and outward to eliminate surface paving heave and encourage drought olerance.
The RootDirector protects pavements and hard landscaped areas, and prevents root swirl by directing early root growth downward and outward, thus avoiding the unsightly and hazardous root damage so commonly seen in urban areas. The RootDirector’s rigid, one-piece construction makes installation simple, and as a product within the ArborSystem range, it is compatible with the RootRain irrigation system, load bearing soil cells, and our extensive tree grates and guards.
- Protection for paved surrounds
- Encourages deep root growth
- Improved drought tolerance
- Greatly enhanced tree stability
- Integral ribbed construction which prevents root swirl
- Optional irrigation facility
- Compatible with all ArborSystem products
- Simple to install
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
|A Dimension||B Dimension||C Dimension||D Dimension|