ReRoot 2000 is a high strength smooth root barrier for deeper applications. It has been used extensively on many projects around the world, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
ReRoot 2000 is for protecting building foundations and underground utilities from tree root growth. It’s a strong and flexible flat sheet material that is an excellent way of helping trees to establish roots in preferred zones. It is used widely around the world and comes in many different roll widths. ReRoot 2000 root barrier is rigid enough to hold its form when placed into a trench. This is a big advantage as it will not be dragged downward during backfilling. Market leading puncture resistance and strength mean that this is the root barrier of choice for specifiers and utility companies requiring root free service corridors. The high puncture resistance of ReRoot 2000 root barrier allows easier compaction close to the barrier ensuring an excellent product/soil interface.
- Resistant to puncture by sharp objects or tearing as a result of soil movement
- Durable and resistant to biodegradation and photo-degradation
- Fast and easy to install – GreenBlue supplies exactly the length which you require, so you’ve no wastage
- Available in ½”(1.0mm) and ¾”(2.0mm) thicknesses
- Effective in the control of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive plants
- Fulfills all Arboricultural Advisory and Information Service guidelines for root barriers
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material