GreenBlue’s RootRain ArborVent 100 and 150 irrigation and aeration systems maintain long term soil health and fertility by facilitating high volumes of water and nutrients such as oxygen to reach the tree rooting area directly, and allowing toxic gasses to escape. This is critical for trees for, without aeration, soil beneath paved areas will quickly become anaerobic and unable to support the life of the tree.
The ArborVent is designed with irrigation and aeration of the wider tree pit in mind, but can be used for the primary root-ball irrigation depending on the type of tree grille being used. Also, being a heavy-duty cast aluminium structure is perfect for heavily trafficked hardscape areas.
- Heavy duty aluminium inlet withstands high loads inc. street sweepers
- Lid lifts and swings to one side for fast irrigation & maintenance
- Flush finish ensures no trip hazard
- Unique integral self-cleaning mechanism
- ArborVent 150 includes Manifold for connectivity with RootSpace structure
- Constant gaseous exchange for soil health
- Critical for tree survival and longevity
- High quality robust construction for durability during construction and throughout working life
- Can be used in conjunction with virtually any type of paving finish
|Code||Inlets||Inlet size||Pipe length||Pipe diameter||Loop diameter||Weight|
|RRARBV1D||1 no||110mm (4″)||3m (10′)||60mm (2 1/2″)||895mm (2′ 11″)||1.1kg (2 1/2 lbs)|
|RRARBV2D||1 no||110mm (4″)||5m (16′ 5″)||60mm (2 1/2″)||1530mm (5′ 2″)||1.5kg (3 1/2 lbs)|
|RRARBV3D||1 no||110mm (4″)||8m (26′)||60mm (2 1/2″)||2490mm (8′ 2″)||2.0kg (4 1/2 lbs)|
For use with StrataCell as aeration
|RRARBVDI3D||2 no||110mm (4″)||8m (26′)||60mm (2 1/2″)||2490mm (8′ 2″)||2.6kg (6 lbs)|
For use with RootSpace as aeration
|RRARBV150B||1 no||150mm (6″)||0.7m (27 1/2″)||110mm (4 1/2″)||n/a||3.0kg (6 1/2 lbs)|
RRARBV150B usage – 1 inlet per 5 square meters, minimum of 2 per pit.