ArborResin is an ADA compliant, slip resistant, and extremely porous permeable paving material. It is non-cracking through freeze thaw and can withstand heavy pedestrian traffic to light vehicular traffic. It is a well proven, hard-wearing porous tree pit surface that offers an attractive aesthetic appearance. Loose stones are a nuisance in pedestrian environments and asphalt or conventional paving has the effect of an impervious cap over the tree root ball area.
ArborResin stone is bound together using a very high strength resin which prevents the gravel migrating beyond the tree pit. The nature of the resin bond results in a highly porous, tree friendly surface immediately surrounding the tree – or other areas of interest such as sidewalks.
Grille is part of our DTS fully integrated system.
- Surface allows free flow of air and water to tree root zone
- Will Support light vehicular traffic
- Avoids problems associated with loose gravel
- A choice of different aggregates available
- Triple washed and dried stone graded to 10mm
- Two part resin system
- Standard galvanised frames available