Part of the ArborGuy tree anchoring system. The new AnchorPlate has many advantages over traditional staking and is suitable for large root-balled trees. Very discreet and effective means of guying – provides a complete package – no further parts are required.
Three high strength steel anchor wires. Single piece anchor strap for fast installation. Fully complements GreenBlue Urban ArborSystem packages.
- Out of sight anchoring
- Strapping will not cut into the rootball
- Low profile anchor eliminates further excavation
- Complete package – no extras
|Code||RootSpace Depth||Max Tree Girth (Circ.)||Wire Length|
*For trees larger than 40cm girth, use two SASAP kits per tree, six anchor wires positioned equally around the rootball, the two straps installed in a ‘Star of David’ pattern.
- Wire dimensions: 6mm diameter 7×7 strand galvanised rope
- Wire assembly safe working load 500kg
- Wire BSEN12385-4, BSEN13411-1,2,3, BSEN13414-1
- Strap dimensions: 35mm wide, 8mtrs long
- Straps Manufactured to EN12195-2
- AnchorPlates galvanised